55 Funny Quotes


_____My wife says she's leaving me because I'm too obsessed with no punchline jokes (the punchline)
_____Funny how that girl had a sign that said Will work for food but she didnt want to give me a job (humor quote)
_____Since learning that an injury is forgotten much sooner than an insult, I always make sure to compliment people before I rip their spleens out. (insult quotes)
_____I can never spell 'basterd' correctly. I think I'm illiteregitimate. (bastard quote)
_____ Dear important website I always visit, please shove that premium membership button up you’re a** (website quote)
_____ Women hate football because those guys get pounded when they have THEIR pads on (funny football quotes)
_____ Friend: Dude you were so stoned last night Me: Ah! That explains all the bruises on my face  (cute quote status)
_____Ladies, if you can't beat them, go to the gym. (lady Quotes)
_____My wife told me to stop playing with myself, but with a schlong like mine, it's more work than play. (wife quotes)
_____Lady, if you really meant it, your 'I'm sorry' would be as loud as your sneeze. (lady quotes)
_____I have something in my pants that drives women crazy. Too bad its a Rubiks Cube (rubiks cube quote)
_____Don't just have a good day.. be the one that makes the good day. That.. and weed. :) (funny weed quote)
_____I got a job advertising clothing made of chocolate and caramel. I always wanted to be a Rolo model
_____When I see how bad some men are at hiding the fact that they are checking out some hot young thing walking by, it makes me wonder if I am a lot more obvious than I think I am. (hot quotes)
_____If you dont want people to talk down to you all the time maybe you should spend less time on your knees (cute hilarious quote status)
_____How can you say I am concieted when clearly I am just STANDING here being awesome? (Awesome quote)
_____I am so glad you never put your money where your mouth is because I would get paper cuts on my ****  (funny money quote)
_____My wife asked me over and over and over to go to the store to get her some tampons. I got tired of hearing it so I told her to put a sock in it (humorous quote status, short joke)
_____When a guy asks what you do for a living he’ll probably walk away when you answer, "Your mom." But the look on his face is totally worth it. (jokes about yo momma)
_____Best advice when you're angry is to calm down, take a deep breath and walk away...far enough to safely detonate the explosives. (advice quotes)
_____Now how can I say this and still be discreet? Your face is so scary it made my bowels release (funny face quotes)
_____"I'm in rare form today!!!" - Steak....I'm sorry that you have to read that.....
_____‎I was trying to figure out how this girl could have so many friends on FB then I realized its because she eats more nuts than a squirrel (funny quote about Facebook)
_____I don't mind writing on my friends' Facebook walls for their birthdays; it's the least I can do. Literally... The least I can do. (funny birthday quotes)
_____When I go out to eat I put a tampon in my pocket. If my waitress acts like a c**t guess what her tip is? (great funny quote status)
_____You know if I had a penny for every time I have hit my ex-girlfriend. I could buy a hockey stick and hit that b!t*h real harder. (quotes on ex girlfriend)
_____I bought myself a wonderful picture today..............it was really a mirror but when I'm standing in front of it...there is such a lovely view (happy quote)
_____My new secretary really sucks. It's her only good quality. (secretary quotes)
_____I hate when I am trying to eat something and it farts (fart quotes)
_____Whenever I make my own sandwich I leave myself a tip. Like - GET SOMEONE ELSE TO DO IT NEXT TIME! (funny sandwich quote)
_____Whenever I find a pubic hair in a library book I think “Oh, I've already read this one.”
funny sarcastic quote image funny picture quote
_____They say you can't teach an old dog new tricks but your mom sure learned a lot last night
_____I've saved a lot of time by faking headaches instead of orgasms.
_____It's probably for the best that I don't design airports. First thing I'd do would be replace all the moving sidewalks with slip n' slides.
_____I hate it when women just walk straight past me and waste a perfectly good erection. (famous funny quote)
_____I'm sorry, but until people figure out how to hibernate, I'm going to have to declare that bears are smarter.
_____Love may begin with butterflies in my stomach, but I'm always hoping it ends with my semen in yours (funny love quote)
_____In an effort to improve productivity. Send all emails to the trash bin.
_____Women are like smiles. If you see one on my face there's a good chance that I am happy (funny woman quotes)
_____I was writing some poetry when I realize that Barack Obama rhymes with I banged your mama (funny Obama quote)
_____If you are reading this it is because I only block people who are funnier than me
_____When a woman says her CREATIVE juices are flowing, does that mean she is on her period?
_____I don't like eating my greens. I prefer smoking them
_____asking me to stop being a smart a** is like asking you to start being smart...just not happening. (smart quotes)
_____Saving my sarcasm and just punching people in the throat...not alot though. ... just a lil. (sarcastic quotes)
_____So I blocked my toilet...and now I really regret that why the fugg I added it on my messenger list in the first place.
_____I have friends who don't want kids. But they already have them.
_____Shaking your children is wrong. Here, shake mine instead.
_____Tell me how much you hurt so I can have something to smile about later.
_____Facebook shares are falling on the stockmarket because shareholders found out that on the website: shares, likes, and pokes are free.  (funny Facebook stock quote)
_____I just learned the hard way that Boomerangs and Attention Deficit Disorder don't mix...
_____Just want to give a big shout out to all the people giving shout outs to other people.
_____Why does Facebook think I care what music my friends are listening to on Spotify (funny Facebook status)
_____Based on my recent activity I think pushing people away is my favorite form of cardio (cardiac quote)
_____my wife asked for a smart phone like blackberry or iphone so I gave her a black-i (iPhone quote)
_____My buddy just told me that I jump every time my girlfriend says jump. That's just stupid, I'm white and everyone knows white men can't jump.

You May Also Like

50 Funny Quotes
51 Funny Quotes
52 Funny Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment