50 Funny Quotes


_____The wife said she wanted me to do something to make her feel special, so I bought her a foam helmet (funny wife quote status)
_____I can make sandwiches while face down or on my back. just consider me the perfect woman.
_____Hey kids, it is easier to make a fake state liquor inspectors ID than a 21 year olds' ID, and a hell of a lot more fun.
_____I just opened an advice booth... and the answer is always "F**k yeah!" NEXT!
_____Kissing things better is for babies. If I'm sad you should lick me better.
_____I finally found LOVE!!! Page 803 in the dictionary.
_____I still think that if people put "what's on their mind" and were honest---statistically the most popular status update would be lust.
_____Just found out that Google searches stay on your hard drive forever.. Needless to say my PC will never be for sale.. (funny Google quote status)
_____Great news everyone, my grandma' turns 103 next month ................................. Maybe.
_____In a survey it was assessed that apparently 100% of the guys who have seen me with or without clothes wish that i should try wearing Cat-woman or super-woman outfits.. :-D
_____things you play with excessively sometimes break.. like toys.. someday it will be your p*n!s.. :))
_____i run away from alot of things in life.. Reality is just one of them..
_____Pop music wouldn't be so bad, but they want you to do so much shit. I just don't wanna "smack it up, flip it or rub it down."
_____C'mon facebook...just forty more likes and I can save that little girls life..
_____I'm not really into big b**bs, but sometimes my face is!
_____I seem to have this thing for people that annoy the hell out of me. I like to call it a b!tch slap
_____If you're getting the most incredibly smooth shave with a blade ever, put your glasses back on and take the plastic slide cap off.
______My wife says she is leaving me cuz i'm delusional and make things up. Stupid b!tch. Im not even married. (funny wife quote)
_____I just love when the girl at the pharmacy gives me head........and shoulders shampoo for my itchy scalp
_____A good mom will always make sure her kids have marshmallows ready to roast BEFORE setting daddy on fire
_____Look lady I most certainly did not see a "no masturbating " sign so could u do your freaking job and just serve me my coffee!!!!
_____When I was younger I had a 50 cent piece. Then her friend told her she isn't charging enough
_____I'm "Bi-Curious". I'm curious enough to stand bi watching two chicks...in REAL life!
_____I hate when I meet someone my age and I think they're older then me. Makes me wonder how these people see me.
_____If your mind is always in the gutter you must suck at bowling (funny mind quote)
_____How about that Time Magazine cover....yeah that kid when he's in his 20's is going to be at the bar...."Yeah, i've been on the cover of Time Magazine" 
_____Ever wanted to fry some eggs to make a sandwich but it starts to stick to the pan......so u end up with some lovely scrambled eggs!!!
_____Two things I hate worse than anything... Drunk people who misspell siht and I forget the other
_____I ate a box of cereal for dinner and now my Life is in the toilet
_____If someone does the right thing but only has one leg, does that make them a 'goody one shoe' ???
_____This status is just a test to see if anyone is paying attention to me!
_____I sure wish you would figure out if your going to deactivate your account or leave it open, I never know when to stalk you anymore!
_____I sure wish you would figure out if your going to deactivate your account or leave it open, I never know when to stalk you anymore!
_____I saw someone got both their ears pierced yesterday................I'm really shitty at darts
_____Ironic that One Direction goes both ways.
_____The older you get, the better life insurance you have, and the more my doctors tell me that I can not fly.
_____Now thats the 5th time I've had my application for the special olympics declined...it seem that there is no such thing as a giant dwarf :(
_____I saw a smart car on fire as I was driving down the highway... so I spit out the window and put it out.
_____You know all those "Terms of Service" agreements you skip over without reading... Well, you've just adopted my kids! Hey, whatever... I don't make the rules, read that sh*t next time!
_____Well work is now over and its time for me to partaaay!!...........and by that I mean read FB posts!!!
funny tag pic image
_____I just tagged you in a post and deleted it, because, I like having you wonder what I said about you.
_____Someone told me I was a very Purr-Swaying person... and I don't even own a cat or a hammock!?
_____I smoke flavoured cigarettes because regular cancer is too mainstream
_____There are times when I have more sh!t on my mind than a bug on a windshield
_____My dog is supposed to be my best friend, but that little b!tch would not give me a ride to the airport.
_____   Metaphor - somebody who gave up on meeting a ten and decided to be a bit more realistic.
_____In high school I made the polo team. I wasn't good enough to start thought so I just rode the bench.
_____Feel the curiosity rushing up your nerves as you try to figure the punch line of this post....  ...Now note the pissed off feeling.
_____I would love to have all the relationships in my life be as effective as ketchup. That sh!t makes everything taste better
_____I would eat a lot more salad if it tasted like a cheeseburger.
_____kids, dont do drugs.. Cuz you know i am possessive about my love!! (funny love quote saying)
_____they should just call it wastebook all the time wasted on it i could have read a good book (funny Facebook status)
_____my friend and his girl friend died today.. But the food in their marriage was really nice..
_____I'm angry like Hulk, but only my finger seems to be swelling from getting stuck in between the door.
_____I've got brains, courage, determination and insight. If I  would be a cute chick I would be unstoppable.
_____I think my mom enjoys the pearl necklace I give her for Mother's Day every year. But for some reason it makes my Dad so upset. (funny mother's day quote status)

You May Also Like

63 Funny Quotes
64 Funny Quotes
65 Funny Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment