45 Funny Quotes

funny sleep quote______If you wake me up while I'm sleeping, I'll lay you out like a carpet
______I hate when its this late at night and I'm sitting on the couch having a cold beer and people come in the room start questioning me like......who the f**k are u and how did u get in my house
______FINALLY figured out why you won't go out with ME....  YOU, couldn't handle me, if I came, with INSTRUCTIONS!
______When I sent out that friend request your Timeline asked me "do I know you" my answer to that is I want to. (funny timeline quote status)
______The worst part about banging a fat chick is when your dad comes home early
______Just accidentally walked into a womens restroom but I apologized to all the women inside, one by one, so everything's ok.
______Dear people who underestimate me just because I'm completely useless, totally crap, and an absolute failure at everything I've ever attempted... er... um... carry on.
_____Someone texted me Hi the other day...I finally texted them back "high" today.
_____I will be tied up having a life this evening :(  I will miss you.
_____Half a joint ago, I had a really good status in my head..and now I have no idea what it was.
_____The weekend is here but remember Monday comes faster than a nerd during a lap dance (funny monday quote)
_____Hope for the best, prepare for the Zombie Apocalypse.... 
_____I bet Helen Keller would do well in a blind taste test (funny Helen Keller quote)
_____my doctor recommended me to try a drink called water.. Any idea wtf is that, i forgot!!?? :-?
_____What is really sad? When the only thing smart about some people is either their mouth or their phone!
_____Being in a relationship depends on one basic question.... Do you wanna be happy or right? (funny relationship quote)
_____If beauty wasn't as important Disney would have instead made "sleeping great personality" and "great personality and the beast" (funny Disney quotes)
_____ People who make food puns donut make me laugh
_____I saw my friend's name on a milk carton the other day. It isn't easy being named Skim.
_____I want to use instagram but I really shouldn't do drugs, besides I have a runny nose.
_____I just want to thank everyone who still understands a post with a typo. You guys are real class acts... and for those of you who point them out... Flunk you!
_____I don't believe in the statement same ol' shit, different day. My shit is different everyday; different shape, different color, whoever came up with that statement did not know shit.
_____Why do people who wear a TAPOUT Tshirt get mad when I put them in a choke hold?
_____I'm a very impatient doctor. I always run out of patience whenever a patient of mine dies
_____If you Google the word tardy you won't see a picture of me. I was late to the photo shoot.
_____Nobody likes me, nobody wants to be my friend, nobody wants me around...all I want is a little acceptance. ~Pain maybe.
_____Once my teacher told me You are such a loser and you will get nowhere in life if you can only count to ten!....you shouldve seen his face today when I told him that Im a boxing referee now.
_____There's a woman where I work that wears too much makeup, has big shoes and tries to be funny. I'm pretty sure she has Clowns Syndrome? (funny Clown quote)
_____I know a lot about a woman from the way she walks...like If she walks away she's definitely not into me
_____I think people who wait until halfway into their turn to put the turn signal on should not overreact when I pass them and slam on the brakes
_____I was going to post a picture of what I ate last night but Facebook doesn't allow nudity
_____If "b!tch" was a profession, I would know a lot of successful people.........
_____i prefer "high" as an important concept in all my relationships.. one night stands is a relationship too..!
_____I like my women how I like my toilet, able to take a lot of sh!t from me.
_____Complete and finished are very similar.. If you connect with the right person you're complete, the wrong one and you're finished!
_____I was looking at a crucifix and I remembered, I need to do something about this hangnail
_____So now your dying of cancer huh, well I don't think being a stupid asshole is exactly "cancer" but we don't argue semantics.
_____The only thing that's hot when I pleasure myself in the shower is the water.
_____yesterday was Cinco de Mayo.For many people today is Toileto de Puko
_____Dear Youtube, I let your videos load 100%, then I make it full screen and it starts over, WTF!! (WTF quote status)
_____So this is what being single feels like? Damn I miss this shit!! WoOoHoOo
_____Well, it took me a few hours, but I eventually found a woman in the club who would give me head for a Klondike Bar.
_____After being on Facebook for hours, I will find myself wanting to click like on things I encounter in the real world ... Mostly cleavage
_____Yes I've lost weight......if you find it I don't want that sh!t back.
_____It took my Asian girlfriend the entire song to figure out how to back that thang up.

You May Also Like

Funny Facebook Quotes
Funny Love Quotes
Funny Life Quotes 

No comments:

Post a Comment