8+ Funny Quotes

best funny quote pic

‎_____"$100 in the hand is worth 2 in the bush" ~ prostitutes (prices may vary)
_____Does it make you uncomfortable that I wear your profile pic in a locket around my neck?
_____You can usually judge a women's hotness by how many times your girlfriend calls her a whore
_____Some people call me crazy.. but mostly, they call me a whore. And I'm okay with that. 
It's not just a personality.. it's a way of life.. Giggity! ;)
_____I guess taking pics of your food has finally replaced taking your pic in the bathroom mirror? Great, now I get to see that you can't cook OR clean..
_____My neighbor's kids and I have an understanding, they throw bricks through my window and I don't tell their dad because I'm terrified of them
_____Just because someone says mean things to you and acts like they're better than you, that's no reason to be rude back to me.
_____Whoever said you can’t “like” your own status is just not awesome enough to do it.
_____If I touch my self, is that considered sexual Harassment?
_____I don’t mind that people start spreading rumors about me.. it’s when they spread the truth that I’m screwed

No comments:

Post a Comment