9 Funny Facebook Statuses

_______I love it when people say, "Not to mention the fact that..." and then they do :/ (funny fact status)
_______it's ok for a normal guy to tell a woman "your hair smells nice".. but if a midget does it it's sexual harassment (funny midget status)
_______Sometimes people f**king love me and other times I speak  (funny love status)
_______In my defense she was wearing a T-shirt written 'just do it' on it  (funny T-shirt status)
_______You know you're addicted to Facebook when you prefer to think of your daily Facebook time in minutes, even though it equals 5 hours or more.  (Facebook addiction status)
_______My IQ drops an average of 27 points when there is nice cleavage within eye range.  (funny IQ status)
_______I'm a pretty well travelled guy..... that just means, I've farted in some beautiful places... (funny travel status)
_______I love you just the way you are.....really really far away....don't ever change that.  (funny love status)
_______Sometimes I like your status just so you will think I give a f**k (funny Facebook status)
funny t-shirt quote status
_______I went to visit my friend today. Apparently he has taught his dog all about hump day, my leg does not appreciate it. (funny hump day status)

You May Also Like


6 Funny Facebook Status
7 Funny Facebook Status

No comments:

Post a Comment