7 Funny Facebook Statuses

_______Please spread the fact that I've got a very good sense of rumor.
_______I confess - I'm a Grammar Nazi. Feel free to criticize and leave as many derogatory comments as you see fit. It's not like I can understand any of the syntactically abysmal drivel that you bash out anyway. (funny grammar Nazi status)
_______That awkward moment where you go to 'air' kiss someone and punch them in the face... (funny kiss love status)
_______Sometimes when I'm depressed about being broke, I can't help but think that if it wasn't for the fact that I'm so good looking and humble I wouldn't have anything going. (funny depressed status)
_______A friend of mine was trying to explain all the crap going on in the world, and I told him, "Man, you might as well be speaking Chinese, I don't understand any of it." So he said, "快開戰了" (funny Chinese status)
_______A :oscopy proves that punctuation can be a pain in the as* sometimes. 
_______I hate it when someone accuses me of not listening to whatever the f**k they were talking about.. (funny sarcastic status)
funny love status pic
_______I'll bet if you accidentally kill someone in a hall of mirrors you have a lot of time to reflect on your mistake. (stupid funny Facebook status)

No comments:

Post a Comment