26 Funny Quotes

funny SOPA PIPA quote internet blackout quote

____Since the internet is blacked out, I think its a good time to listen to my pirated music. (funny internet blackout quote)
_____Of course I'm against PIPA and SOPA, I don't want anyone to take away a bunch of free shit I got from the internet that I had no part in creating or producing. Viva de la Lazy! (funny SOPA PIPA quote)
_____The more I think about it, I think we should black out the entire internet. I just want to be the guy in charge so I can turn it off when I go to bed and turn it back on when I get up. (funny internet blackout quote)
_____Actually doing homework is so 1990s. Tweeting about how much homework sucks is so now. (funny homework quote)
_____I love getting up early in the morning and going for a nice long run, followed by an intense workout at the gym. - Somebody who isn't me. (funny gym status)
_____I put the team in teamwork.. now you do the work (funny teamwork quote)
_____I will never forget that day.....in 1992....when I lost my virginity......to a very aggressive bicycle seat
_____Apparently today is National A$$hole Day and everyone I know is a member.
_____Roses are red....so was my wine...I drank the whole bottle...now things are just fine (funny wine quote)
_____Facebook is perfect for those of us who don't have the attention span for books... Or relationships... Or hygiene. (funny Facebook quote)
_____Never use the phrase "elephant in the room" when fat chicks are present. (funny fat chick quote)
_____Do i know any joke about odium bromate? Na Bro.
_____As far as Google is  concerned, if you Google something and it's not on the first page, it doesn't exist. (funny Google quote)
_____Remember this Christmas; "it's not the gift, it's the thought that counts." So, just know that I gave a lot of thought to the gift I was never going to give you. (funny Christmas quote)
_____For Christmas i Wish i could wrap mondays up and give them out to shitty people as gifts (funny Christmas quote, funny quote about Monday)
_____
I had a talk with my friend about the past, the present and the future.. it was tense (funny tense quote)
_____I am totally done with Match.com.. this is the last time they try to fix me up with my ex-husband. (funny dating quote)
_____The person above my post likes to be on top (top funny quote)
_____Windows asked me to put in a new password, and i put in penis. It told me to come up with a new fucking joke.
_____That was the LONGEST status EVER!..............................................................but I "liked" anyway because you're hot. And, NO, I didn't read it.(funny status)
_____Don't mistake my silence for a weakness. Most likely I'll be silent farting, and you dont want that (funny farting quote)
_____Desperate times leads to drunken decisions.
_____You're amazing.. just the way you aren't.
_____I don't like your status. I love it! But there's no love button so fuck it. (funny Love quote)
_____You are such a hoot! And by hoot I mean whore. (funny whore quote)

You may Also Like

Funny Lazy Quotes
Famous Funny Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment